101. Night's Black Agents, RPG, by Kenneth Hite
102. New Tales of the Yellow Sign, by Robin D. Laws. I liked some better than others, but all were good.
103. Locke & Key Volume 2: Head Games, the special version with the scripts at the back. Graphic novel, good blend of horror and wonder.
104. Blackbirds, by Chuck Wedig. Recommended by Seanan McGuire (among others), and it almost reads like one of her books. I'm not sure I like the ending, but I like the writing, and I have the sequel on my shelves.
105. Vine, by Michael Williams, an interesting modern retelling of The Bacchae.
106. Alarums & Excursions #446