27. The Rook, by Daniel O'Malley. A bit like Tim Powers's work, but more high powered and less glamourous. A good read. EDITED TO ADD: There is also an excellent unexpected Checkhov's Gun.
28. Alarums & Excursions # 451.
29. Cortex Plus Dramatic Roleplaying draft.
30. Figgs & Phantoms, by Ellen Raskin. Reminds me of Patricia McKillip's The Night Gift, but more magical, which is not typical for either author.
31. The Mysterious Disappearance of Leon (I Mean Noel) by Ellen Raskin. I am not sure whether the mystery is solvable by readers.
32. Revised Fate Core Rules Draft. Also the Court / Ship hack.
33. Clockwork & Cthulhu, by Peter Cakewood and Ken Walton. RPG, using Renaissance Deluxe / Clockwork & Chivalry rules, set in 1645 England.